The Iso4App API is a service of the K-SOL S.r.l. based onto OSM data; it's purpose is to provide isolines (isodistances and isochrones) to be used in geographic analysis.
- Russian Federation
- North America
- Central America
- South Africa
- Generate isolines polygons which represent the area which is reachable from a given source point starting from time or distance
- Support for walk, car, bike isolines
- Predefined speed levels and customizable speed value
- Flags to reduce queue time and avoid tolls
- Customizable concavity level, from convex to higher concave polygon (9 concavity level)
- Isodistances between 500 meters and 500 kilometers
- Isochrones (Travel Time Map) between 1 minute and 5 hours
Isochrones for Public Transport
The Iso4App has implemented this wonderfull service based onto the General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS), also known as GTFS static; it's purpose is to provide isochrones to be used in transport planning.
You will be able to view the urban areas reachability departing from a precise date/time.
This service can be useful for departments of urban transport, public transport agency, companies working on urban sustainable mobility and transportation engineering company.
For demo purpose we have set-up the city of Tolosa (France).