< JOSM | Plugins(Redirected from JOSM/Maxspeed tagging)Jump to navigation Jump to search
We have added some support to josm to make maxspeed tagging easier. Select a couple of ways with the same maxspeed and click on one of the maxspeed toolbar icons, the maxspeed tag will be set. A maxspeed map for the Netherlands/Belgium/Luxembourg is available on http://maxspeed.openstreet.nl/
Toolbar is extended with maxspeed icons
The mappaint rendering is extended with maxspeed colors
Note: this is not really a JOSM plugin, but a combination of a preset and a mappaint style.
- Start JOSM
- Go to Edit > Preferences...
- Click on left tab Map Settings
- In this tab, click on the tab Map Paint Style
- Select the style Maxspeed and then click on the button > to activate it
- Then go to the next tab Tagging Presets
- Select the style One click settings and then click on the button >
- Click on Ok and restart JOSM
- Go to the left tab Toolbar customization
- In list Available, go to Presets > One click. And add all maxspeed buttons with button <.
- Restart JOSM