Jump to navigation Jump to search
ShapeTools plugin gives the user several tools to facilitate alignment of buildings with parts of a road.
- Plugin facilitates rotation(clockwise and anticlockwise) by an user-selected angle, in degrees
- Also, it allows the user to align a building with a road, by selecting the desired segment on the road, and a wall of the building.
- Lastly, user can align all buildings that he chooses by a line, which is decided using the segment the user selects. If the epsilon(meters) is bigger than the distance between the building and road, the building will align
You can install the plugin via the JOSM plugin manager.
- Rotation of a building by a certain angle
- Aligning of building with road
- Aligning all selected buildings with road
- Code at github