Malayalam is a Dravidian language spoken in the Indian state of Kerala and the union territories of Lakshadweep and Puducherry (Mahé district) by the Malayali people. It is one of 22 scheduled languages of India spoken by nearly 2.88% of Indians.
Map in Malayalam
- To add ml tags
- Run the overpass query :- http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/eNn
- Click on export and select Level0 editor .
- Add name:ml tag for each of entity.
- Add the change comment and click of upload to OSM
Automated Task- Nodes in Kerala
- 2591 nodes to be translated. 
- Manu's JOSM translation script.  (Please read Automated Edits code of conduct before uploading changes)
- 258 nodes where updated by lsg website translation
- Nodes with missing "name:ml" tags has been extracted by overpass and python script.
Malayalam wikipedia project:- * മലയാളം വിക്കിപദ്ധതി:ഭൂപടനിർമ്മാണം