Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Specifies whether the facility provides a space to feed a baby|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
The key baby_feeding=* specifies, whether a facility provides a space to feed a baby (e.g. to breast feed a baby).
- baby_feeding=no - this facility provides no space to feed a baby
- baby_feeding=yes - this facility provides space to feed milk to baby from breast or bottle, without specifying if the space is a shared public space or private space.
- baby_feeding=room - this facility provides a dedicated room, or separated area to feed, e.g. designated room possibly with boiled water, microwave.
If the area or room for baby feeding is accessible for women only, consider adding baby_feeding:female=yes or baby_feeding:male=no.
- changing_table=* - specifies whether a facility provides a space to change baby nappies (or diapers).
- Proposed_features/nursing_room - an alternative proposal for the same thing