(Redirected from Key:cash withdrawal:purchase minimum)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Describes whether you can withdraw cash in a shop or amenity at checkout or not.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
Describes whether you can withdraw cash in a shop or amenity at checkout or not. In UK this is called "debit card cashback", you can learn more about it on Wikipedia. This is not an ATM see below under "See also" for more information.
- cash_withdrawal=yes/<card_name>;<bank_name> For example: cash_withdrawal=postfinance_card;mastercard;deutsche_bank
- cash_withdrawal:operator=* (optional)
- cash_withdrawal:type=checkout/self_checkout (optional, checkout means that you have an employee that gives you the money. Self_checkout that you can pay yourselves and get money from the same machine.)
- cash_withdrawal:limit=# (optional, in local currency, numbers only)
- cash_withdrawal:currency=* (optional and only if other than the local one.)
- cash_withdrawal:purchase_required=yes/no (optional, determines whether you need to buy something or if you can get money without a consummation.)
- cash_withdrawal:fee=yes/no/purchase_required (optional, "purchase_required" means that you pay a fee if you get cash only and are not buying anything.)
- cash_withdrawal:purchase_minimum=#/no/yes/varies (optional, sometimes you need to buy for a minimum amount in order to withdraw cash. Enter value in local currency, "yes" if you don't know what the minimum is and "varies" if there are different amounts for different cards.
- cash_withdrawal:foreign_cards=yes/no/varies (optional, determines whether cards from another country are accepted. "Varies" means that restrictions apply to some but not all accepted cards.)