Jump to navigation Jump to search
|License:||Proprietary (free of charge)|
Location-sharing and tracking platform, displaying targets and/or associated Points Of Interest on OSM & fun radars
LockOnMe (https://www.lockonmeapp.com) is a location-sharing and tracking platform for Web, Android and Wear OS, displaying targets and/or associated Points Of Interest on OSM & fun radars (including a Motion Tracker inspired by the movie Aliens2..).
At its core lies an elegant tracking system based on the use of intuitive and flexible target details, made up of Target IDs and Tracking Codes, for storing and sharing POIs and positions on a need-to-know basis.
The platform has been designed to ensure flexibility and privacy from the ground up.
- broadcasts position anonymously, using user's chosen Target ID & Tracking Code (which can be both changed at will and shared with whoever is relevant - public / specific contacts) - app can also send the position by SMS, and parse received SMSs to incorporate position data into maps/radars
- personal information (name, phone ID, social network data...) is NEVER stored nor accessed
- Website: https://www.lockonmeapp.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LockOnMeApp
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minuterules.lockonme