Relation 4601 contains all of Walk London's London Loop route, which is divided into 24 sections based on transport connections. Route directions and audio guides to these sections, which also contain information about points of interest, can also be found on the Walk London site. An alternative structure to the walks can be found in a book "The London Loop" by David Sharp. In fact, many parts of the walking route have good transport links, and OSM maps can be used to plan walks without the need to stick to predefined sections. Users of this data will now need a friendly and easily-used interface so that they can:
- see the walking route on a map, including the road-based sections - plan their walk by distance - print their walk section showing all adjacent road names, selected POI's and transport links.
1. Erith Riverside to Old Bexley Village.
2. Old Bexley Village to Jubilee Country Park.
3. Jubilee Country Park to West Wickham Common, Bromley.
4. West Wickham Common, Bromley to Hamsey Green, Croydon.
5. Hamsey Green, Croydon to Coulsdon South Station, Croydon.
6. Coulsdon South Station, Croydon to Banstead Downs, Banstead.
7. Banstead Downs, Banstead to Bourne Hall Park, Ewell.
8. Bourne Hall Park, Ewell to Kingston upon Thames.
9. Kingston upon Thames to Hatton Cross.
10. Hatton Cross to Hayes & Harlington.
11. Hayes & Harlington to Uxbridge.
12. Uxbridge to Harefield West.
13. Harefield West to Moor Park.
14. Moor park to Hatch End.
15. Hatch end to Eltree.
16. Elstree to Cockfosters.
17. Cockfosters to Enfield Lock.
18. Enfield Lock to Chingford.
19. Chingford to Chigwell.
20. Chigwell to Havering-atte-Bower.
21. Havering-atte-Bower to Harold Wood.
22. Harold Wood to Upminster Bridge.
23. Upminster Bridge to Rainham.
24. Rainham to Purfleet.