Mildenhall, Suffolk, UK
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
(Redirected from Mildenhall, Suffolk)
| Mildenhall, Suffolk, Forest Heath|
|latitude: 52.3466, longitude: 0.5272|
|Browse map of Mildenhall, Suffolk 52°20′47.76″ N, 0°31′37.92″ E|
|Use this template for your city|
Mildenhall, Suffolk is a town in Forest Heath at latitude 52°20′47.76″ North, longitude 0°31′37.92″ East.
- I aim to map to footpath level Mildenhall working north from the River Lark. Please see my diary for what I am doing and intend to do next. Malcolm Boura 17:05, 19 May 2008 (UTC). I intend to complete south of A1101 and then move on to the cricket club and the western side of the town. Malcolm Boura 23:08, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
- All A, B and Tertiary road.
- Cut Off Channel from aerial photos.
- Mapped to footpath level:
- South of B1102 and A1101 as far east as Mildenhall College of Technology.
- River Lark and footpath from King's Staunch to the Barton Mills parish eastern boundary.