OSM Mapper (http://product.itoworld.com/product/osm/map) was a free to use product that allows areas of OSM data to be monitored and analysed. Produced by ITO World with support from Ideas in Transit.
- Monitoring changes to OSM data within a defined area
- See who is doing edits and where
- Subscribe using RSS to be kept informed about changes
- Generate images on the fly for usage of particular tags
- Generate lists of street names
- Full planet coverage
- Updated roughly weekly with the latest published planet file.
- Point features are currently only available in the UK. These will be available soon elsewhere.
- You will not be warned about deleted features
If you have suggestions about how to improve OSM Mapper then please add them on the Feature Requests page.
OSM Mapper - 1 Year of work in the US - 24 October 2008.
OSM Mapper - 1 Year of work in the US - 11 December 2008.
For more images uploaded to this wiki see Category:Maps made by OSM Mapper