|Definition:||Access to an object with a dog|
|Rendered as:||hidden or picture|
Make clear access options with a dog. And maybe with a pet.
At the entrance to the park we often see a sign that prohibits dog walking or requiring owners to keep dogs on a leash. There are also some sites made specifically for dog walking.
Other locations may also be open or restricted or welcoming for dogs - for instance restaurants, hotels, shops.
dog=* a bit popular now.
- dog=yes - dogs allowed
- dog=no - dogs not allowed
- dog=designated - area specially for dogs
- dog=clean - clean up after dogs, also implies dog=yes
- dog=leashed - keep dogs on lead, also implies dog=yes
- dog=permit - A permit must be obtained to allow a dog in this area.
- dog=licence - A licence must held to allow a dog to reside in this area.
We can combine values using the separator ";". The first value must be fundamental.
Similarly, for all pets.
- If the restriction is at the entrance to an any territory, then tag dog=* on the entry point
- If the restriction applies to part of a way, then tag dog=* on the way
- If the restriction applies to the territory, then tag dog=* on the area .