Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a proposal to replace the other solution with relations. Vote or polling not yet started.
- The stop sign is placed on the last node of the way.
- The stop sign is placed on both the first and the last node of the way; only for double direction ways.
- The stop sign is placed on the first node of the way (if a way is oneway=yes, please use stop=yes instead).
- (a listing of cardinal directions separated by semicolons)
- When a node is tagged with stop=N, the road which is north of the node has a stop sign. If stop=E, to the east; if stop=W, to the west; if stop=S, to the south; if stop=NE, to the northeast, etc. If stop=E;W then both roads to the east and west. If necessary to distinguish between roads which approach at a sharp angle, go on to the sixteen point directions: ENE is East of North East.
Usage - general notes
A highway=* tag is necessary for any of the stop values.