Proposed features/Tidal path
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Status:||Draft (under way)|
|Definition:||A virtual route in tidally flooded sea (DE:Wattwanderweg)|
Currently hiking routes in the northers sea that are only passable during low tide are tagged "path".
Why shall this not stay a path:
- As there is no real path existing, the recommended route shall be rendered differently.
- This kind of route can not be used without knowledge (and for many persons: without equipment / preparation /guidance)
- This kind of route can not be used at any time of the day without danger for life.
- These routes shall not be recommended by any routing engine that does not give a warning for the special preparation needed to pass this dangerous area.
- node: highway=emergency access point (for rescue poles with baskets DE:Rettungsbake)