|Status:||Proposed (under way)|
|Tagging:||diaper, stroller, baby_feeding=*|
|Definition:||Additional information where to care babies|
|diaper, stroller, baby_feeding = *|
|Additional information where to care babies|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
Use those tags to identify the location to take care of babies.
This RFC contains 3 features to markup baby care.
After passing RFC, I'll write the pages for each keys as separated.
How to Tag
On the other hand, those features may be placed as an isolated ones.
In such a case, place an independent node to identify the location of the amenity. (especially detailed indoor mapping.)
Tag schema for babycare amenities
Changing table / where be able to change diaper
- diaper=* - Also called "Changing table". This is a place to change baby's diaper. Often placed in public toilet, and usually a wall-mounted, fold-down shelf, with a safety strap to make sure a wiggly baby doesn't fall off.
If the facility has access restriction based on gender, add following tags to identify that.
- baby_feeding=* - write whether the facility has some space to feed.
- baby_feeding=yes - means this facility has some calm space that may feed milk to baby from breast or bottle. (maybe public space)
- baby_feeding=room - means this facility has a dedicated room, or private space to feed. (e.g. designated room with boiled water, microwave)
- stroller=* - write whether it is accessible with push chair(a.k.a. push chair, pushcart, barrow, perambulator, pram)).
stroller, wheelchair and ramp
Basically, stroller's width are smaller than wheelchair's one.
Similar, main purpose of ramp=* is to bicycle access. So if a ramp is narrow, it is not accessible to push chair.