Jump to navigation Jump to search
|amenity = photo_booth|
|A stand to create instant photos.|
|Group: Vending machines|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
A photo booth is a vending machine or modern kiosk that contains an automated camera and film processor.
Traditionally photo booths contain a seat or bench designed to seat the one or two patrons being photographed. Usually the captured images or some of them can be printed immediately. Nowadays photo booths are usually digital. Newer models can also take biometric passport photos.
Tags to use with
- opening_hours=* - Opening Hours - (in malls, that are closed in the evening, the photo booth is not available 24/7...)
- operator=* - Operator (Usually a company)
- phone=* - Phone number of the operator
- wheelchair=* Whether the booth is wheelchair-accessible or not
- biometric=* - photo booth can create biometric passport photos