(Redirected from Tag:shop=laundromat)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|shop = laundry|
|A shop to get your normal clothes washed.|
|Rendering in openstreetmap-carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A shop to get your normal clothes washed.
Might be self service coin operated, with service staff for drop off. Also known as a "laundromat" or "launderette".
How to map
Tags to use in combination
- Address tag family can be used to specify an address
- self_service=yes/no (often "coin operated")
- laundry_service=yes/no (staff doing the actual washing)
- dry_cleaning=yes/no (Whether they accept clothes for here. The actual washing may be done elsewhere. Use shop=dry_cleaning if no regular laundry washing facilities are available.)
- Payment tag family can be used to specify how one may pay at this location
- shop=dry_cleaning - A separate tag for a shop which (primarily) offers a dry cleaning service. This is a special cleaning procedure (normally more expensive)
- amenity=lavoir - place for hand washing
amenity=vending_machine + vending=laundryamenity=washing_machine + payment:coins=yes - free-standing washing machine for example in the parking lot.
- on Wikipedia