Talk:OSM Midlands, UK User Group

From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Avantman42 - I suggest we postpone this one unless someone can suggest a venue ASAP. If we can't arrange anything beforehand, we can meet at the Rutland mapping weekend.

I think there needs to be a meeting prior to the Rutland event. If a location is sorted by tommorow, I think tommorow will still be ok, as it doesn't take much long term planning to get up and meet up somewhere. Otherwise, if nothing comes of the one tommorow, shall it just delaid by a fortnight? Ben. 23:14, 19th September 2006 (BST)