Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Properties" is too generic?
- Both of you are right. The problem is, this table is unmaintainable and will always be out of date. We should work with categories here. I also propose to add an information "isProperty"/"isFeature" to Template:ValueDescription/Template:KeyDescription--Jojo4u (talk) 11:32, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
- Any manual table can be rewritten with appropriate extension like https://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Outline_format
- Again, you can use https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:CategoryTree to display content like this:
- https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Category#Visualizing_category_tree Xxzme (talk) 12:12, 5 September 2015 (UTC)
- On the other hand we already have the group "properties" on the key/value templates.--Jojo4u (talk) 14:09, 4 September 2015 (UTC)