From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Much better English is Decorator. Most decorators will hang wallpaper, paint woodwork and a number of other related activities, perhaps more formally known as a Painter & Decorator. Please use British English for tags, not a straight translation of a term from another language. Even leo isn't a good guide without usage statistics, see this engram.