Talk:Tag:leisure=adult gaming centre
Looking at taginfo there seem to be a range of existing values, most based on amusement arcade:
Taginfo data : amusements
- shop=amusements 40 instances. These are quite common in Britain, high street shops with fruit and other gambling machines.
- amenity=amusements 7 instances.
- leisure=amusements 5 instances
Taginfo data : amusement
- amenity=amusement_arcade 14 instances
- leisure=amusement_arcade 6 instances
- shop=amusement_arcade 6 instances.
I would think the amenity class can be discounted. There is some difference between the large scale amusement arcades found in seaside towns and the shop-based ones in inland cities. It may be that both shop & leisure could be applied to the latter.
Pachinko parlours in Japan broadly fall into this category too, but (AFAIU) are not gambling outlets.