From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Shame that this tag does NOT follow convention of using British English. No-one calls the heating unit of central heating a furnace in Britain: a furnace is something a blacksmith uses, or in a steel works to smelt iron. The standard term used is 'boiler', but most stores will supply radiators, plumbing supplies and similar. In the main these places are probably craft=heating_engineer or craft=plumber. For a shop tag I would suggest shop=heating_supplies or shop heating. SK53 (talk) 19:10, 15 May 2014 (UTC)