Talk:Ubuntu tile server
Hier die Inhalte der Seite diskutieren.
I already have the world.osm loaded. By installing it via the package manager, will this erase my exisiting database? Thanks!
A couple of issues:
Ubuntu 11.10 (64bit)
- world_boundaries dosen't get installed
- the update script seems to actually be called /usr/bin/openstreetmap-tiles-update-expire.sh not /usr/bin/openstreetmap-tiles-expire.sh
- the update script seems to be broken
- while initializing seems to work it at least in my case failed to download a valid state.txt file
simon@hz:/var/lib/mod_tile/.osmosis$ cat state.txt #original-source: 000/000/000.state.txt #generated-by: http://toolserver.org/~mazder/replicate-sequences/ simon@hz:/var/lib/mod_tile/.osmosis$
SimonPoole 21:32, 20 December 2011 (UTC)
- seems to work for me. Do you still get the problem? --Amm 03:29, 23 January 2012 (UTC)
Further suggestion: it yould be a goog idea to include the mod_tile munin plugins in the package.
SimonPoole 14:10, 24 December 2011 (UTC)
Install 2012-01-03 clean machine Ubuntu 11.10 64bit
- this I forgot to note on the original install above
add-apt-repository missing from hetzner minimal install 11.10
sudo apt-get install python-software-properties
- previously mentioned: world_boundaries doesn't get installed
- osm2pgsql default.style exists both in /usr/share/osm2pgsql and /usr/share/osm2pgsql/osm2pgsql
SimonPoole 14:12, 3 January 2012 (UTC)
silent install ?
silent install is possible? ( with default values - without asking questions.)--IPella 14:17, 6 May 2012 (BST)