Template:Identificador carretera española/doc
This template creates formatted properly the sign of a road. Is preset to the Spanish road network, but can be used for any other sign that consists of a text in one color on a background of solid color.
In general, the template takes two parameters: the type of track and ID, but instead of specifying the type can be entered directly background colors and text.
- Parameter id: the identifier of the road / street that will take the poster. In general, any wikitext is valid here.
- Parameter tipo: accepts a list of values, which determine the colors to use. Recognizes the following values (case insensitive):
|Value of type||Description||Background||Text||Example|
|europea, e|| Official European Routes.
In Spain this indication is often added to the national.
|Verde claro (#0c0)||Blanco (#fff)||E-05 E-90|
|autovia, a|| Expressways and national highways, with or without toll.
Also used in regional highways in some autonomous communities.
|Azul oscuro (#039)||Blanco (#fff)||A-66 EX-A2|
|nacional, n||Country Road (part of the State Highway Network.)||Rojo (#f00)||Blanco (#fff)||N-403 SG-20|
|autonomica||Regional primary roads. </ br> In some autonomous communities regional highways use this signaling.||Naranja (#f90)||Negro (#000)||M-45 M-506|
|deporte, d||Sports facilities. Stadiums, pavilions ...||Estadio La Rosaleda|
|antiguacomarcal, c|| Old country roads of the state (historical notation).
Now have been divided and transferred to the autonomous regions.
|Verde oscuro (#090)||Blanco (#fff)||C-501|
|calle, c||Used in highway and road signs.||C/ Costa Rica|
|provincial, p|| Regional secondary roads.
May be responsible for an autonomy or a province.
There are two formats of signals in this network: green and brown
|provincial_m, m||Marrón (#960)||Blanco (#fff)||C-170|
|turismo_m, tm|| Places of tourist interest.
May be the responsibility of a municipality, a province, an autonomy, or a country.
There are two formats of signals in this network: purple and brown.
|Molino de Abajo|
|turismo, tur||Púrpura (#609)||Blanco (#fff)||La Barca|
|local, l|| Regional tertiary roads.
May be the responsibility of an autonomy, a province, or a municipality.
|Amarillo (#ff0)||Negro (#000)||M-957 AS-241 DSA-576|
|nodotransporte, est|| Nodes connected to other transport.
Train stations, ports, airports ...
|Estación de Chamartín|
|poligono, pol||Industrial areas||Gris (#999)||Blanco (#fff)||Polígono Industrial Palmones|
- Parameter colorbg: the background color of the poster. Usually this parameter is not used directly but is determined by type. Any color is acceptable in CSS valid.
- Parameter colorid: text color poster. Usually this parameter is not used directly but is determined by type. Any color is acceptable in CSS valid.
- Parameter link: If you see, the poster will include a wikilink to the page whose name matches the value of this parameter, unless it auto, in which case it uses the value of id as link destination.