Some entries are falsely associated:
* navToPoint ("Navigate to point") * findLocation ("Find location") * findNearbyPOI ("Find nearby POIs") * navigateRoute_predef ("Navigate along predefined route") * navigateRoute_calc ("Navigate along calculated route") * profile_car ("Car routing") * profile_bike ("Bike routing") * profile_foot ("Foot routing") * turnRestrictions ("Turn restrictions")
* voice ("Onboard search and routing")
* keepOnRoad ("Navigation with voice") * withoutGPS ("Keep on road")
- Yes, this is an error; I'll fix it in the configuration file. --Tordanik 18:25, 1 February 2011 (UTC)
- TTTBot has now updated the tables with the new configuration. --Tordanik 18:43, 1 February 2011 (UTC)
Some remarks needed that TTTBot ist still out of order
In this template we have the text
- "This table is generated automatically by a bot. Do not edit it manually. Learn more."
I have the aim to
strike this text because I see no perspective that TTTBot will be active again.
So I even think about giving a hint to wiki users to edit the formerly bot-generated tables and the templates on each wiki page with a program / app ... maybe via a template Ambox:
|The bot based generation of the tables in this wiki page is no longer active. When possible, edit this table by hand.|