Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article or section may contain out-of-date information. The information is no longer correct, or no longer has relevance.|
If you know about the current state of affairs, please help keep everyone informed by updating this information. (Discussion)
|License:||Proprietary (free trial)|
|Platforms:||iPhone and iPad|
|Languages:||Chinese, Croatian, Czech, English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, and Spanish|
|Programming languages:||C and C++|
Easy to use, offline maps in your car and on foot.Extremely fast route calculation.Immediate route recalculation.
For maps in your car and on foot.
- Maps of Europe and America divided by country, which may be downloaded individually.
- Extremely fast route calculation. (500km in 3 seconds for iPad air, around 6 seconds for iPhone 5)
- Immediate route recalculation.
- Excellent quality of calculated route. (Taking into account city centre, traffic lights, etc…)
- Search by location, address and street number.
- Search for an airport (terminal or carpark) without needing to specify its location.
- Direct POI search or location search.
- Search by coordinates.
- Ability to specify a point by moving the map, whether starting point or arrival point.
- Dynamic route preview.
- Compass or route mode.
- Low energy consumption.
- voice directions.
- Easy to use and instantaneous.
- You can browse through adjacent maps downloaded at different times
- You can send a GPS signal to another GPS-free iOS device
- Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Central America, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA.