Jump to navigation Jump to search
Uber is a taxi-like technology company from the USA, of dubious legality. They use OpenStreetMap internally, and as of February 2020[update] are not a corporate member of the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
As of July 2018[update], they are planned a directed editing project to improve the turn restrictions, directionality, and road geometry of Delhi NCR, India. They also did some editing in New Zealand around the same time. As of February 2020[update] no further details have been announced.
- Grab Another taxi like company editing OSM
- ↑ Uber protests and legal actions on Wikipedia
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Suneel Kaw (9 July 2018). “Uber planning to explore and contribute to OpenStreetMap in Delhi”.
- ↑ “Corporate Members”. OpenStreetMap Foundation. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- ↑ Arun G (10 July 2018). “Uber selects Delhi NCR as the first city to contribute to OpenStreetMap”.