I live in Geel, Belgium and started mapping Geel and its suroundings today (07 April 2008).
I own a Garmin GPSmap 60CSx GPS receiver.
- Started mapping my street and also my ride to my work. Today I drove (with my bike) towards the train station and took the train to Antwerp.
- Finished mapping the routes in the centre of Geel.
- Restarted with the project and very pleased that other persons did also contribute to our City. Thank you all community.
- Updated the centre because of the new marked place. (No cars allowed anymore)
- Updated some other errors on the map in Geel and mapping new footway paths that are not yet on the map.