Jump to navigation Jump to search
Custom-rendered map of Israel
This is an experimental rendering server with the future goal of providing tile service for Israel OSM users.
The map can be viewed at .
Differences with the official mapnik layer
- Label rendering order is: name:he --> name:en --> name.
- Various right-to-left display issues are fixed (Mapnik 2.0 is used).
- Controversial political borders are not as prominent.
- The Separtion Wall is visible at low zooms.
Embedding in websites
If using OpenLayers, add the following layer to the map object:
- geofabrik daily extract
- osm2pgsql with custom style
- tweaked osm stylesheet
Additional visible layers:
- KKL public sites - an import is under way .