From OpenStreetMap Wiki
I am based in Sydney's Inner West in Australia.
- Cycle Routes in Sydney. Currently looking at Kogarah and Ryde LGAs.
- Improving they survey work in Tamworth, NSW by adding features from Bing
- Using the survey data provided by Singleton to improve roads coverage there
- Bing mapping in Sulawesi (Indonesia)
- Surveyed many streets in Tamworth, NSW (and surrounding areas). (Pre-Bing)
- Added lots of streets in Sydney from Yahoo. Sydney is pretty much complete as far as Yahoo is concerned.
- Other bits and pieces in the Upper Hunter and New England area. e.g. Adding in some waterways and dams from imagery.
- eTrex Legend cX
- OziExplorer to verify GPX files and check street names against existing maps