Overpass scripts to find common (or hopefully less common) tagging errors or just to find specific features.
- 1 Misspelled keys
- 2 Wrong access tags
- 3 Nodes without tags, not part of a way
- 4 Residential landuse tagged as village
- 5 步行街 without highway=pedestrian
- 6 Nodes part of way, with specific tag
- 7 Fixme notes
- 8 Mixture of Latin and other alphabet in name
- 9 Objects last edited by particular user
- 10 Sources
Use this as the search criterion, replace 'WRONG_KEY' by the key you're looking for. It finds all ways with this key, regardless of the tag value.
node; - way<;->.n1;
Alternative version (also doesn't seem to work) https://gist.github.com/ianlopez1115/ff66ed24ba2287dc606741ffa32d9a40