User:Ff5722/Mapillary traces to OSM way objects
This page explains how to export the GPS data of Mapillary traces to JOSM.
- Install the GeoJSON plugin for JOSM
- Open the sequence on the Mapillary website.
- Click the 3 dot menu on the bottom right
- Click 'Advanced options'
- Click 'Download data'
- Save the raw text as a JSON file (add .json to the end)
- Open the GeoJSON file in JOSM (just drag it from your file explorer to the JOSM editing area
- Simplify and connect ways where necessary
- Add the correct tags to the road
- Merge with existing data (select two or more data layers in the JOSM layers window and right click merge)