Things I am currently working on:
- I used to run the t@h client on a Mac mini (Core2Duo, 2 GHz, 3GB RAM). Results could be seen at t@h (out of service)
QA - Quality_Assurance
- Following the completeness check of Braunschweig's streets, I started to run other consistency checks on the osm data of Braunschweig.
- Currently a script updates the reports whenever necessary (updates of the official street name list of the city of Braunschweig)
- Results can be found on Braunschweig-qa
Checking the street network of Braunschweig for completeness.
- I used the information from this rectified image josm.
- With the conversion tool osm2poly.pl the polygons (osm-xml format) were transformed to a polyline (ASCII Text).
- With the java based osmosis tool it is possible to extract 'cut-outs' from any osm file.
- Those 'cut-outs' were fed to the script SV-Stat.pl and its configuration files to generate a list of streets within a certain area. Doing this for all 20 areas of Braunschweig provided a list of all streets with area information.
- The list was checked against the 'official' list of the city for completeness and is now even more accurate, as a few 'non-existing-streets' were identified (streets, which vanished due to new buildings, but are still in the city's index).
- Results can be seen on the page Abgleich and more recently Braunschweig-stat and their discussion pages accordingly.
- Every now and then I download the latest niedersachsen.osm.bz2 data from geofabrik.de, run osmosis and SV-Stat.pl and upload the results to this place to check for problems.
postal_code entries for roads in and around Braunschweig
- This picture is from 26.03.2009 and shows the state of postal_code entries. Unfortuately I forgot to take a blank picture in September 2008 :-)
- adding addr:xxx tags to buildings I know
- adding buildings as far as satellite images are available