Quality Assurance tools, handpicked.
- OSM-suspicious from Pascal Neis. Fully filtered web and feed.
- New to OSM from NeisOne, and web and feed as usual.
- changeset discussions from the - surprise - same author and quality.
- Change Analyser from MapBox, with insane amount of filters, possibly based on automagic analysing of the changes, user feedback (no voting, just click ok/nok)
- and its "harmful" filter which is not really, um, useful.
- WHODIDIT on a fast server (by Simon)
Not that easy to use
- last week edits on a smaller region, no feed, no filtering