I live in Oslo and have mainly mapped cycleways and footways there using my bike-mounted Garmin Geko 201. Since the Yahoo! Aerial Imagery added covering of Oslo I shifted focus to collecting street names. I have also uploaded a few GPS-traces of roads in eastern Norway. Some of the first ones were not very high quality, since I used the "automatic" recording interval on my GPS, and even on the "highest" resolution setting this is not enough, in my opinion.
Some mapping/tagging I have done
Main contributions so far:
- E6 from Hamar to Oppdal
- Rv 25 from Hamar to Trysil
- A number of cycleways and footways in Oslo
- Collected street names and tagged ways in these Oslo boroughs:
- Grünerløkka (some streets are missing street names)
- Torshov (partial)
- Ullevål hageby
- Metro and railway lines around Oslo, using Yahoo! imagery
- Started mapping Elverum based on a few tracks I got on foot and local knowledge. Should go back to get more tracks some time.
- A few tracks in Nordmarka based on bicycle trips.
- Started mapping Ås (on foot).