Bus Stop Features
Trying to think of all the features I might record for bus stops, perhaps developing into a form for efficient completing.
Fields / Properties
As of 20080808, and confirmed by reading around Tag:highway=bus stop, I'm using
ref=* for this.
name=* for this one.
As of 20080808, I'm using
transport:zone=* for this.
- services (using
direction (using- no longer in use
- timing stops, where buses will wait until scheduled departure time if early (using
- start and finish stops, since I dislike the
stop_xrole recommended for routing (using
- shelter (using
stop:feature:shelter=own/othersince 20080808) (using
- shelter (from elsewhere e.g. shops) (see usage above, covers this)
- lighting (using
- seat (using
stop:feature:seat=own/othersince 20080808) (using
- timetable (using
- route map (using
- real-time information (using
- sight aiding tactile indicator mat (using
- rubbish bin (using
billboard-type ads (using- no longer using, can't see the point
- information kiosk