(Redirected from User:Is in-bot)Jump to navigation Jump to search
It does by rules:
- Translate English terms from a list to German e.g. "Germany" -> "Bundesrepublik Deutschland"
- Removes duplicates by trying to avoid removing the first element beeing duplicate (Village same name as County)
- Replaces ancronyms by their real meaning e.g. NRW -> Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Removes common spelling errors: Bade-Wuerdeberg -> Baden-Württemberg
- Does some careful extension of Bundesland information by checking for an existing unique name e.g. "Unterfranken"
- Does reordering of elements to achieve ascending regional meaning e.g. Europe beeing last.
- Fixes empty elements ",,"
- Does normalizing of element seperators (; -> ,)