From OpenStreetMap Wiki
I'm, a code monkey from Sweden that enjoy experimenting with GIS data.
- Bjärehalvön, Sweden - my very first edits. Please excuse them. :-)
- Halmstad, Sweden - landuse, neighbourhoods and buildings between city center and Tylösand.
- Fjällbacka, Sweden - archipelago coastlines in detail and buildings, mainly from ekonomiska kartan.
- Oslo, Norway - mainly street numbers between Bislet and Marienlyst.
- Ven, Sweden - my current (--Kodapan (talk) 18:31, 17 November 2013 (UTC)) OCD, attempting detailed mapping of this small island in Öresund between Sweden and Denmark.
- osm-common is a Java and Android API that keeps track of and search GIS-data in memory, process OSM/OSC-XML and communicate with services such as Overpass and Nominatim.
- osm-sweden is a Java project with various utilities for processing Swedish data sources, robots, etc
- User:Kodapan/bots/Lista över svenska tätorter makes sure that the official Swedish cities (tätorter) as defined by SCB is represented in OSM. (ref:se:scb)
- User:Kodapan/bots/Postnummersystemet makes sure that the official Swedish postal towns (postorter) is represented in OSM. (ref:se:pts:postort)
Deprecated installation instructions and code
These pages are kept for historic reasons only.
User:Kodapan/Howto mod tile howto setup server hosting slippy map of OSM data using mod_tile
User:Kodapan/Mapnik map XML editor work in progress