Based at Miami on the Gold Coast. Aim is to progrssively map the Gold Coast Outwards from Miami.
Other OSM mappers in the area welcome to drop by for a chat, or come to one of the great Brisbane Mapping Parties.
Visit my talk page for a list of Trap Streets and other "Easter Eggs" I have found.
I admit, I still prefer potlatch and the satellite imagery.
In addition to street mapping of certain areas, I am looking to expand the usefulness of OSM. The aim is to cover more types of mapping by developing tags, map data and output. Here are some of the specialty maps I am exploring:
* Kayaking and Paddle sports, and water navigation generally
* Aviation and Airports
* Construction projects (railways, roads and other infrastructure)
* Tourist Maps
* Local Government and other administrative/statistical boundary maps
* Wildlife Habitat Areas
* River basins and mountain ranges
Contact me if you are interested in collaborating.
- Bridgeman Downs (area bounded by: Cabbage Tree Creek, Beckett Rd, Albany Creek Rd)