I map in Horsens and the surrounding area. I used to drive a lot for my work (I'm in school now), so did a lot of mapping there. Apart from that, I map by bike.
I am also the guy behind http://osm.rasher.dk/ which has various overlays for visualisation and quality control of OSM data in Denmark.
- HTC Desire, using OSMTracker
- Canmore GT-750F/L Lite
- Uses a SkyTraq Venus 6 chipset
- This can be read by recent (unreleased) versions of GPSBabel or skytraq-datalogger (the latter having more features)
- For use with Windows 7 64-bit (possibly 64-bit Vista as well), you need a special PL2303 serial-USB driver from here.
- Can be had for cheap (<100 DKK/SEK) by Danes and Swedes with a magazine subscription from Aktiv Træning/Aktiv Träning
- (Previously) Nokia 6220 Classic, using WhereAmI+ or Nokia Sportstracker