Jump to navigation Jump to search
I live in Seattle, but have family in Wenatchee that I visit often. I'm mostly mapping in Washington state, concentrating on Seattle and Wenatchee, but mapping elsewhere as the whim strikes.
- Mapping all the high tension lines in Washington.
- The problem areas are around some of the substations, e.g. Grand Coulee.
- I have most of the BPA lines finished, but some of the lower voltage BPA lines are left, as well as those belonging to other utilities such as Avista & PSE
- Bike routes in Seattle.
- The signage can be hit or miss, so, I'm sure I'm missing quite a bit.
- Mapping orchards around Wenatchee