User talk:Julienfastre/Première carte de ville
Comments from W. H.
Can I make a few suggestions?
- You really should distinguish between the brown dashes. Your maps is meant for cyclists so think like a cyclist. Now the RAVeL, the tracks at Sart-Tilman, Boverie and Montagne de Bueren all look the same. I think we can agree that a cyclist would like to see the difference. For a cyclist the difference between a motorway and a trunk is irrelevant. On the other hand you really should use a different style for cycleways and steps.
- The other suggestions are less important and something to consider when you have the time:
- Reproject to Lambert or some other local coordinate system. WGS84 looks so flattened at our latitudes.
- Your copyright notice is escaping from its box.
- Adding a legend will make the map more "stand-alone".