World Maps Offline
This article or section may contain out-of-date information. The information is no longer correct, or no longer has relevance.|
If you know about the current state of affairs, please help keep everyone informed by updating this information. (Discussion)
|World Maps Offline|
World Maps Offline lets you select map areas and save them to your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad for browsing without an internet connection.
It's really simple, just zoom into an area anywhere in the world, double-tap to select exactly what areas to download, choose the depth (maximum zoom) and start the download process. Then, when you are abroad or without an internet connection, you can just launch the app and browse the maps you downloaded.
- Offline browsing: Select and save map areas and browse them without an internet connection or when abroad
- Locate me: Just tap the button and the map will zoom onto your current location
- Unlimited access: Download as many map areas as you can fit onto your device
- Landscape mode as well as Portrait mode on iPad
- Clear download progress indication: You'll know exactly how long the download is going to take and roughly how much space on your device you'll need
- Simple user interface