Zoom zoom zoom map
For the latest version, see: khtml.maplib.
There is a brand new version of the zoom zoom zoom map at: 
It's 5 times faster now on Webkit and about double speed at FireFox.
Internet Explorer support will follow.
Project home: http://github.com/robotnic/khtmlib
- Webkit: Chrome, Safari - very fast with hardware acceleration
- webkit on iPhone: moultiouch support
- Firefox: Bit slower - hardware support will follow in version 3.7 of Firefox
- Opera: very fast with 10.50. 10.10 is about 4 times slower
- Konqueror: not supported
- Internet Explorer: nor supported at the moment
- very fast zoom
- vector graphics (point, path, area) with full WGS84
- history for "fly back"
How to use
- Very fast zoom
- Keyboard Support (Cursor, +, -, ENTER)
- Select an Area with <SHIFT>-Mouse
- Wheelmouse support
- simple overlays - very speedy
Together with Google Map: http://www.khtml.org/
In webkit based browsers the "autosnap" is turned of. It's possible to have a non integer zoom map. Firefox and Explorer uses nearest neighbour for zoom images and "snapZoom" is turned on.
CC SA-By (same as openstreetmap)
For bugtracking please use this page
- Slider sometimes is not at the correct position
- after resize window, copyright is at the wrong position