From OpenStreetMap Wiki
(Redirected from Clock)
|amenity = clock|
|A publicly visible clock.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
amenity=clock is used to map a publicly visible clock.
Use the following keys to add details to the clock (also see the value lists in the sections below).
- support=* How is the clock supported/anchored?
- display=* How is the time displayed?
- visibility=* From which distance can you read the clock?
- date=* Does the clock also show the current date?
- thermometer=* Does the clock also display the (current) temperature?
- barometer=* Does the clock also display the (current) barometric pressure?
- hygrometer=* Does the clock also display the (current) humidity?
- support=pole The clock is mounted on a pole. See Example #1.
- support=wall_mounted The clock is mounted to a wall. See Example #2.
- support=billboard The clock is part of a billboard. See Example #3.
- support=ground The clock is on the ground. (e.g. some sundials)
- display=analog The time/data is displayed by hands on a dial.
- display=digital The time/data is displayed digitally.
- display=sundial The clock is a sundial.
- display=unorthodox The time is displayed in an unorthodox manner (binary, water, reverse direction).
- visibility=house Clock is readable from up to 5m (e.g. a small wall mounted clock)
- visibility=street Clock is readable from up to 20m (e.g. a medium size billboard clock)
- visibility=area Clock is readable from more than 20m (e.g. church clock)
- date=yes The clock also shows the current date. Default value: no.
- thermometer=yes The clock also displays the (current) temperature. Default value: no.
- barometer=yes The clock also displays the (current) barometric pressure. Default value: no.
- hygrometer=yes The clock also displays the (current) humidity. Default value: no.
- faces=N The number of faces, e.g. faces=4. Default value: 1.
suggested by User:Chrisana13
- Proposed features/Clock: approved proposal for the feature