From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|Type of support for certain features|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: In use|
|Tools for this tag|
This tag describes what supports a certain feature.
- support=post The feature is supported by one or more posts.
- support=pole The feature is supported by one or more poles.
- support=trunk The feature is supported by a unique trunk.
- support=mast The feature is supported by a mast.
- support=wall The feature is supported by a wall.
- support=wall_mounted The feature is supported by a wall.
- support=fence The feature is supported by a fence.
- support=scaffold The feature is supported by a scaffold.
- support=ceiling The feature is supported by a ceiling.
- support=ground The feature is directly put on the ground.
- support=pedestal The feature is supported by a pedestal.
- support=billboard The feature is part of a billboard.
|An advertising board, supported by a post.|
|An advertising flag, supported by a pole.|
|Gas pipeline marker, mounted on a pole.|
|An information electronic billboard, supported by a pole.|
|A billboard, supported by two poles.|
|A billboard, supported by a trunk (analogy with the trunk of a natural tree, this type of device is also called an "advertising tree").|
|A tarp, supported by a scaffold.|
|An advertising billboard, supported by a wall.|
|Analog clock, mounted on a wall.|
|A digital clock, mounted on a billboard.|
|A (very old) marker stone located on the ground.|
|Pipeline marker on a pedestal, France.|