Intergeo is an annual conference and trade fair for geodesy, geoinformation and land-management. It is held at a different city in Germany each year. The conference includes talks, presentations and poster sessions, and the trade fair includes hundreds of stands from various companies and organisations. Tickets are available for the whole event or just for the trade fair.
Representatives from OpenStreetMap usually have a stand in the trade fair in the so-called "Open Source Park".
The next event is
- Intergeo 2017, September 2017 in Berlin – it is not known if there will be an OSM booth (public announcement has been missing yet)
Recent events include:
- Intergeo 2016, October 2016, in Haburg (without a OSM booth)
- Intergeo 2015, September 2015 in Stuttgart.
- Intergeo 2014, October 2014 in Berlin.
- Intergeo 2013, October 2013 in Essen.
- Intergeo 2012, October 2012 in Hannover
- Intergeo 2011, September 2011 in Nürnberg
- Intergeo 2010, October 2010 in Köln
- Intergeo 2009, September 2009 in Karlsruhe
- Intergeo 2008, September/October 2008 in Bremen