From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|highway = elevator|
|An elevator (or lift) is used to travel vertically, providing passenger and freight access between pathways at different floor levels.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: In use|
|Tools for this tag|
How to Map
Add a node at the centre and tag it with highway=elevator.
Tags to use in combination
- capacity=* – capacity (persons)
- contact:website=* – (such as for its current status)
- goods=yes/no/designated – a freight elevator?
- indoor=* – within a building?
- level=* – storey/floor; example: level=-1;0;1;2 – an elevator that goes all the way from the basement to the 2nd floor
- manufacturer=* – manufacturer (such as Otis)
- maxweight=* – maximum weight (in metric tons)
- ref=* – reference id, given by the manufacturer
- start_date=* – opening/inauguration (year)
- surveillance=indoor/outdoor – camera suveillance?
- wheelchair=yes/no – suitable for wheelchairs?