From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|shelter_type = basic_hut|
|A basic hut is a small building intended to provide basic shelter and sleeping accommodation.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: In use|
|Tools for this tag|
A basic hut is a small building located in the countryside intended to provide basic shelter and sleeping accommodation.
Required properties :
- Small building in the countryside
- Fully closed (roof and walls)
- You will find suitable sleeping places
- No fireplace nor stove
- Normally free rent, open to the public
- No permanent human presence
Other useful generic tags :
- ele=* elevation
- name=* name
- capacity=* sleeping capacity
- description=* fill more information with text
- operator=* typically used to indicate huts owned or maintained by a specific organisation. E.g. administration of forest or national parks or alpine clubs.
- access=private the hut is locked and can be used only with permission of the owner.
- drinking_water=yes If water is available inside (or aside). If there is a drinking_water or spring available at a measurable distance (given your recording method) tag it as a separate point with amenity=drinking_water