2010 Colombia floods/Map resources
OpenStreetMap has an active community of Colombian contributors who have made excellent progress with mapping the country. See the WikiProject Colombia page for details. As a result OpenStreetMap and other organizations are offering useful free map resources, released with an open license . . .
- Disaster Reporting Tool, Monitor from ColombiaSSH.org (Ushahidi-based) established Nov 2010.
- OSM IRC channel: irc.oftc.net #osm-co
- Browse the map on OpenStreetMap.org
- Browse flooded areas and print maps, as detected by Radar, with Geonode (as pdf)
- Municipalities and Districts in OSM format (contents have been organized on Import pages for Departments and Municipalities)