Available languages — Arlon
| Arlon (Arel), Arelerland, Wallonia, Belgium|
|latitude: 49.6746, longitude: 5.7949
|Browse map of Arlon (Arel) 49°40′28.56″ N, 5°47′41.64″ E
|Use this template for your city
Arlon (Arel) is a town in Arelerland, Wallonia, Belgium at latitude 49°40′28.56″ North, longitude 5°47′41.64″ East.
The commune includes the following six sections:
- Arlon (Arel) (central part) : also includes the hamlets of Clairefontaine (Baardebuerg, sometimes Badebuerg) (to the east), Fouches (Affen), Petit-Fouches (Heiden), Sampont (Sues), and Sesselich (Siesselech) (far west) ;
- Toernich (Täernech, Ternech) (south-west part) : also includes the hamlet of Udange (Eiden), and the village of Asperulange in the military area of Lagland Camp ;
- Autelbas (Nidderelter) (south-east part) : includes the hamlets of Weyler (Weller), Stehnen (Stienen), Autelhaut (Uewerelter), Autelbas-Barnich (Nidderelter-Barnech), and Sterpenich (Sterpenech) (including the aerodrome) ;
- Bonnert (Bunnert) (east and north parts) : also includes the hamlets of Waltzing (Walzéng), Seymerich (Seimerech), Frassem (Fruessem), and Viville (Alenuewen) ;
- Guirsch (Giisch) (far north-east part) : also includes the hamlet of Heckbous (Heckbuus) ;
- Heinsch (Häischel) (north-west and west part) : also includes the hamlets of Freylange (Frällen), Schoppach (Schappech), and Stockem (Stackem), and the military general camp Bastin.